Since 30 years ago my passion is to meet other cultures, to hear my friend´s voices /keying from the "other side" and to give some one the oportunity to work a new one...
We received from Bert CX3AN, on air as YJ0CX from Port Vila, Efate Island, Vanuatu, on 2017:
- on air fron August 26th till 30th, only 4 days
- arrived there using regular airlines Air Vanuatu, Fiji Airways
- TRR is the local authority and you can apply the license via email contacting Mrs Joylyn Boe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tradewind Villas is the place where we will operate at Port Vila, the capital (separate bungalows)
- this was my holiday so I operated "holiday style" using dipoles and a YAESU FT 891 mainly ssb and cw
- VANUATU was be the second part of a pacific trip. The previous week (August 19th TILL 26th 2017) I was on air as 5W0HA from Upolu island in Western Samoa. Finally i have being doing this for the last 30 years I LOVE to travel with my rado on the back visiting other cultures If you want, please take a look in my QRZ.com page and see my former activations.
73 Bert CX3AN
Thanks for sharing your experience. It's very valuable to us!